May 16, 2012

Bout of Books Day 2: Update & Challenge

 

Update:
I didn't read nearly as much today as I wanted to. I had work around the house to do and I didn't feel very good. So - I read a total of 45 pages. Ugh. I'll have to really get back into it tomorrow. Check out my original Bout of Books post for a more detailed update.

Today's challenge is a confession challenge. There were 2 parts. The first was to tell an embarassing story that had to do with books and the second part is a "this or that." I can't think of any funny or embarassing stories with books, so I'm going to participate in the "this or that" part. 
 
Physical book or eBook? Physical

Paperback or Hardcover? Either

Reality or Make-believe? Make believe

Adult or Young-Adult? Both

Dog ears or Bookmarks? Bookmarks

Breaking the spine or Barely open the book? Barely open it - unless it's a favorite that I re-read tons of times

Tea or Coffee? Neither. Diet Dr. Pepper!

Reading in bed or On the couch? Couch

Series or Standalone? Both

Original or TV Adaptation? Original

Defy motion sickness or Audiobooks? Defy motion sickness

Author crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again? Who was that guy again?

Interview or Guest post? Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment