June 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 6/17 - 6/23



Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. According to her, it's "all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!"

For Review - Physical Books




The Seduction of Phaeton Black by Jillian Stone (signed, for tour)
The Dark Monk by Oliver Potzsch
Why I Must Lie by M.M. Lake
Few Are Angels by Inger Iversen
The Turning by Francine Prose
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness (and swag) - I have been waiting for this book to be released for almost 2 years now. Needless to say, this is my most anticipated book of the year and I CANNOT wait to read it!!!

 
A huge thanks to HarperCollins, Viking/Penguin, Tor, Mariner Books, and authors Inger Iversen, M.M. Lake, Edwin Wolfe, and Jillian Stone for sending me these amazing books for review!

For Review - eBooks




Won/Bought 



I bought This Is Not A Test as a pre-order on Amazon and was so excited when it came in the mail! I won a signed After Dark bookmark from author Emi Gayle, Matched and Crossed by Ally Condie from Trini @ A Book-Lovers Review and I also won a gorgeous personalized copy of Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo from Jessica @ Books A True StoryThanks for hosting the giveaways ladies!


I seriously freaked out this week when these books came for me. Pretty sure I scared the hubby and the cat. So much awesomeness in one week! I've already read Something Strange and Deadly and absolutely LOVED it. My review will be up soon.


What did you get for your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. WOW those are a lot of books!! My Pink Spotlight feature won't be up til this Wednesday but I have quite a few books that I got too :D

    Blog: Arianne Cruz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing haul!! I was able to snag a review copy of Shadow of Night and I was super psyched because I have been waiting for that as well. Hope you love it!

    My haul:
    http://brittsbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/06/showcase-sunday-4.html

    ReplyDelete