August 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 8/19 - 8/25

 

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme where we can show the bookish goodies we bought or received in the last week - and hopefully introduce some readers to new titles. 

Again, it was another ridiculously awesome week for me - read on to see what I got!


For Review - Physical Copies


 

The Boy in the Suitcase by Lene Kaaberbol
Invisible Murder by Lene Kaaberbol
The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle
Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
The Grimm Chronicles, Vol. 1 by Isabella Fontaine
The White Forest by Adam McOmber
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton

A huge thanks to Atria, Touchstone, Graphia, Tanglewood, Brew City Press, and Soho Crime for sending me these awesome books for review!


For Review - eBooks

 
A big thanks to Angry Robot, Jillian Dodd, Thomas Nelson, St. Martin's, J.J. Bonds, Farrar, Straus & Giroux, Fiewel & Friends, Roaring Brook Press, and Jessica Sorensen for sending me these awesome books for review! As always, a huge thanks to Netgalley and Edelweiss too! (Click on an image to go to the Goodreads page.)

Bought

 
My Amazon order came!

  I got these at the local discount/overstock store for ridiculously cheap. I picked up the Jasper Fforde book at Salvation Army for 49 cents! Gotta love bargains!!

**NOTE: I have been informed by my hubby that I am not allowed to get any more bookshelves, so I need to clear some space for my newer goodies. I will be posting a FOR TRADE page later today. I am really hoping to trade with some of you! Pretty please stop by and have a look. Thanks!**


That's my amazing mailbox for the week! What did you get for your shelves? Leave a comment!!



 

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Lots of great books, you're going to by busy for a while lol. Hope you enjoy all the great books :)
    My STS: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many good books in this haul! I'm curious to see what you think of The Secret Keeper.

    Sunday Post on Melissa's Midnight Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drool worthy haul! :) I won a copy of The Truth of All Things and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete