August 6, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon: Day 2 & Challenges

I actually got a ton of reading done on Day #2 - I read 2 books. One was for a tour and the other was for the publisher to be done on a release day. So, not my top picks, but they needed read all the same. I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done again today (Day #3).

Challenge: HOTTER than Summer BOYS
Hosted by Trini @ A Book Lovers Review

Rules:


So here is how you can win one of the ARCs Above.
I need for you to create a small but fun post with a
1. list characters (as many as you want) that you thing are HOTTER than Summer  
2. Add the book title or book cover
3. Put your rating
4. Link up your review (Amazon, blog, Goodreads, etc.)
5. explain why you picked him or her.


My List:


Will
 

Rating:
 
 Sexy, Hot Tattoos, Sweet, Dedicated to Family




Duval 

 

Rating:
Handsome, Strong, Loyal, Protecting 


How are everyone else's goals coming? Leave me a comment or link! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these books are on my wishlist... and have now been boosted up a bit by their hot-boyness. ;)

    Come say hi if you fancy a break - I've got all my ramblings and pics and challenges so far in one handy Day 1-3 post (including MY hot boy pick!)!
    http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/summer-wrap-up-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete