July 6, 2013

July 2013: Saturday Swap!






Welcome to Saturday Swap - a really cool meme created by Ruby @ Ruby's Reads where we list the books we currently have to trade and then you get to swap for titles that you want to get off your shelves! Here are the rules, straight from Ruby herself:



1. For Bloggers: Make a post on your blog letting everyone know what books you have available for swap. I suggest linking to your wishlist as well (on your blog, Amazon, BD, Goodreads, wherever), for swifter swapping. For Non-Bloggers: Leave a comment listing the books you have available for swap. Include your email in the comment so interested parties can contact you directly.
 

2. Grab the button or create your own, but please link back to Ruby's Reads. All the cool people are doing it.
 

3. Once your post is live, enter your info in the linky so everyone can see what you've got.
 

4. The circumstances surrounding the swaps are up to the individuals. I'm not responsible for lost books. If you're nervous about swapping with someone you don't know, I suggest you ask for a delivery confirmation number. HOWEVER: please let me know if someone doesn't uphold their end of the bargain and I'll ban them from further swaps.
 

5. HAVE FUN!





MY BOOKS:

Okay everyone! I literally have TONS (hundreds!) of books laying on my library floor that need to be traded! I'll list most of them here, but please take a look at my trade list on Goodreads for a more complete list: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/4831794-stephanie-ward?shelf=will-trade. I'll list 2 of my wishlists below, but please feel free to make me any offer - I really would like to get these books to good homes! 

I do have a "dying to get" shelf, which I'll list below and I'm ready to trade 2 or even 3 of my titles for 1 off of that list (depending on the release date). Again, PLEASE just shoot me an email if you see anything you're interested in - I'm sure we can work something out! Without further ado, here's a glimpse of what I have to trade:

ARCs:
  • Flicker & Burn - T.M. Goeglein
  • False Sight - Dan Krokos
  • Blood of the Lamb - Sam Cabot
  • A Really Awesome Mess - Trish Cook
  • A Light in the Ruins - Christopher Bohjalian
  • Quarantine: The Saints - Lex Thomas
  • Sweet Salt Air - Barbara Delinsky
  • A Matter of Days - Amber Kizer
  • Burning - Elana K. Arnold
  • Wild Awake - Hilary T. Smith
  • Transparent - Natalie Whipple
  • If I Should Die - Amy Plum
  • The End Games - Michael T. Martin
  • Reboot - Amy Tintera
  • Mortal Lock - Andrew Vachss
  • The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa
  • The Elite - Kiera Cass
  • Dead Silence - Kimberly Derting
  • The Shadow Girl - Jennifer Archer
  • White Lines - Jennifer Banash
  • Dark Triumph - Robin LaFevers
  • The Rising - Kelley Armstrong
  • Rise - Anna Carey
  • Imposter - Jill Hathaway
  • Angelopolis - Danielle Trussoni
  • Deep Betrayal - Anne Greenwood Brown
  • Strands of Bronze and Gold - Jane Nickerson
  • The Menagerie - Tui T. Sutherland
  • Requiem - Lauren Oliver
  • The Shape Stealer - Lee Carroll
  • Pretty Girl-13 - Liz Coley
  • Pulse - Patrick Carman
  • Crash and Burn - Michael Hassan
  • Sever - Lauren DeStefano
  • The Gathering Dark - Christine Johnson
  • Pivot Point - Kasie West
  • Notes From Ghost Town - Kate Ellison
  • Nobody But Us - Kristin Halbrook
  • Cinders & Sapphires - Leila Rasheed
  • Delusion - Laura Sullivan
  • Altered - Jennifer Rush
  • The Firebird - Susanna Kearsley


Hardcovers:
  • Return to Oakpine - Ron Carlson
  • The Lemon Orchard - Luanne Rice
  • The Secret Ingredient - Stewart Lewis
  • The Last Original Wife - Dorothea Frank Benton
  • Missing in Machu Picchu - Cecilia Velastegui
  • Skinny Bitch in Love - Kim Barnouin
  • The Widow Waltz - Sally Koslow
  • Tidal - Amanda Hocking
  • Starstruck - Rachel Shukert
  • Astonished - Beverly Donofrio
  • The Mapmaker's War - Ronlyn Domingue
  • Looking For Me - Beth Hoffman
  • Once Upon a Gypsy Moon - Michael C. Hurley
  • Poison - Molly Cochran


Paperbacks:
  • Stargazey Point - Shelley Noble
  • The Glass God - Kate Griffin
  • The Silent Wife - A.S.A. Harrison
  • Love Minus Eighty - Will McIntosh
  • The Red Plague Affair - Lilith Saintcrow
  • Echo - Alicia Wright Brewster
  • Nowhere But Home - Liza Palmer
  • Heart of Ice - P.J. Parrish
  • Miss Montreal - Howard Shrier
  • The Hobbyist - Darryl Shelly
  • The Bracelet - Roberta Gately


Like I said, this is only a VERY small portion of all the titles I have up for trade, so PLEASE look at my trade list on Goodreads (linked above) and see if there's anything you're interested in. I'm open to ALL offers too! :)


My Wishlists:

Get in touch: stephward84(at)hotmail(dot)com
Thanks for looking! Link me up to your Saturday Swap post & I'll come check it out! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment