December 23, 2014

Top 10 of 2014 Event - Day 2: Best Book Covers of 2014

http://www.twochicksonbooks.com/2014/11/top-10-of-2014-sign-up-for-all-fun-and.html

Welcome to Day #2 of the Top 10 of 2014 event! Today's top ten list is:

Best Book Covers of 2014! (MUST be a book released in 2014. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2014, but it’s not required)

I hate to admit to this, but I'm a complete cover junkie. If a book has a gorgeous or interesting cover, I'm going to at least read the description to see what it's about. This is terrible, but if a book has an ugly cover or one that looks cheesy or as if it wasn't made well - I probably won't give it a second glance. I know that there are more of you out there like me - we just don't like to admit it! It's literally judging a book by its cover. But the ones that are so well done and beautiful - of course they're going to draw you in! That's the point - right? 

Anyways, here's my list for the Top 10(ish) Best Book Covers of 2014 (in no particular order!):







  









Okay - I'm making myself stop! There were SO many awesome covers this year - how are you supposed to narrow it down to just 10 or even 20? I missed a bunch of gorgeous covers on my list, but I had to at least try to follow the rules. 


What do you think of my cover choices? What were some of your favorite/best covers from 2014? Leave a comment!


   

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such great picks. I absolutely love all the Splintered series covers. And Dissonance is gorgeous with great colors. I love the way Winterspell looks, and that book was fantastic! I really need to get that last book in the Shirvington series. I love all those covers.

    ReplyDelete