Everything for Her
Add on Goodreads
USA TODAY bestselling author Alexa Riley's first full-length novel shows just what happens when a strong, possessive man finds the woman of his dreams.
I'll never forget the way she looked, so confident and sure of herself. I watched her from a distance. She wasn't ready for me yet. I didn't approach her and I didn't disturb her, but I never once took my eyes off her.
Mallory Sullivan is ready to start her new life. After graduating at the top of her class, she's landed one of the most coveted internships in the United States. Hard work and determination have gotten her to this moment of living the life she only dreamed of while growing up in foster care.
From the start, I knew that she would be my greatest achievement, so the day I let her go, I set down a path for her. A path to me.
She never expected Oz to be the greatest culmination of those dreams. But sometimes fate determines who you fall in love with. Who makes you lose control. Who owns your soul.
And then you realize it wasn't fate at all…
I've wanted to care for and protect her since the first moment I saw her. I've constructed everything in our lives so that at the perfect moment, I could have her, could give her the life she deserves.
The time has come.
Top Ten Things You Didn't Know About EVERYTHING FOR HER
1. The aquarium where they have dinner is a real place in Tennessee.
2. We went back and added the baseball game scene after we wrote the whole book.
3. Originally we named the book Stalker, but that didn’t seem to work.
4. We can’t remember who named the hero Miles. So we guess he just showed up on his own.
5. Mallory was made to look at little like Jaimie Alexander… google her!
6. We wrote the whole book in just a couple of weeks, and it was the fastest we’d ever written a story before.
7. We used a couple of Wizard of Oz references, and hoped people picked up on them.
8. Oz is a Yankee fan, but neither of us likes the Yankees.
9. What’s written on the bench in the garden became the title for the book.
10. We had way too much fun writing the scene where Paige and Mallory escape.
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes. They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!