February 10, 2012

In My Mailbox



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme is about books that you received or bought during the week.

I'm so excited to do my first In My Mailbox meme!! I got some really great books this week that I can't wait to read!

For Review - Paperback


A huge thanks goes out to T.S. Tate at LitStack for sending me a copy of The Hollows Insider; to Sourcebooks for sending me both Darker Still and Embrace; and to Random House for sending me a finished paperback copy of The Tiger's Wife!!



For Review - eBook

These books are courtesy of Netgalley.




 
A big thanks goes out to author E.J. Stevens for giving me e-copies of the first three books in her Spirit Guide series!!

Also - don't forget to check out my first contributing writer article on LitStack.com about book endings we'd like to change! http://litstack.com/?p=4894

2 comments:

  1. Embrace is on my wishlist, looks so good!
    Great IMM this week! and your blog is way too cute :)
    Thanks for the follow, following back!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margie!! I haven't started it yet - but it's next up to read!

      Delete