April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox: 4/15 - 4/21

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme is about books that you received or bought during the week.

For Review: Physical Copies


Sharp: A Memoir by David Fitzpatrick
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
Brambleman by Jonathan Grant
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman (I had already read & reviewed The Book of Blood and Shadow as an ebook, and I was so excited when I got this pretty finished copy in the mail from Knopf!!)
The Man From Primrose Lane by James Renner

HUGE thanks to St Martin's Griffin, William Morrow, Knopf, Farrar, Straus, Girroux, and author Jonathan Grant for providing me with these books for review! 

For Review: Ebooks

 

 Rapture by Lauren Kate
Never Tell by Alafair Burke
The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler
The Last Girl by Kitty Thomas

A big thanks to Delacorte, Harper Collins, Cedar Fort, Net Galley, Eidelweiss, and author Kitty Thomas for providing these books for review!

Won

   Terrified by Kevin O'Brien - Won from Bookreporter.com

 $15 Amazon Gift Card from Kristin @ My Para-Hangover  




What did you get in your mailbox this week? 

12 comments:

  1. Blood and shadow looks good. I can't wait for it to come out. And I totally need to read switched soon. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never Tell looks cool. Awesome IMM!=D

    Drop by my IMM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! I really want The Book of Blood and Shadow - you're so lucky to have a copy!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read any books by Amanda Hocking, I really should get to them as I've heard some great reviews. Happy reading!!

    Love your sweet header, it's lovely :)

    Thanks for stopping by Chocolate Chunky Munkie

    Jenny

    My Video IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow -- so many great books and an Amazon gift card -- great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie :))

    The covers on your books look so pretty! Makes me want to read them solely based on that! Lol. Congratulations on the Amazon win from Parahangover! She's awesome, and that gift card is super awesome. Hope you get something good to read with it.

    Thanks for visiting my IMM! Have a lovely week! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing haul ;) your eBooks look very good ;) TBOBAS....was interesting. Hope you like.

    Haley@www.passingthepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cover of Brambleman. The Last Girl sounds like an ominous title. I wonder what that book is all about. You got some great stuff. I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to pick up my copy of Ascend tomorrow, I love being able to complete a series, lol! The Book of Blood and Shadow sounds amazing! and RAPTURE!!! I cannot wait for this book - I just finished reading Fallen in Love last night, and I'm still all weepy over Arianne's story!
    Great books, enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for Rapture to come out! You're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great week!!! I feel like CONGRATULATING you!! :-D

    Amanda Hocking has gotten great reviews. I totally want to read her stuff. Not to mention The Book of Blood and Shadow... and Rapture...

    The Shapeshifter's Secret is a beautiful cover, isn't it?

    ENJOY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete