April 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 4/22 - 4/28


Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. According to her, it's "all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!"

I normally take pics of my physical copies, but I'm too tired tonight. Sorry for the boring post!

For Review - Physical Copies



A huge thanks goes out to William Morrow, Anne Tibbets, Charles C. Anderson, JKS Communications, and David Stanley for sending me these copies for review!

For Review - Ebooks

 

Big thanks to Tribute Books, Leigh Parker, A.R. Wise, and Scott Cramer for providing me with these ebooks for review!

 
Gifted & Bought

 
My birthday was Tuesday (April 24th), so I ended up getting some really awesome gifts from my family and the hubby!!
  



  What books did you get this week?












The winners for my Showers of Giveaway Hop have been selected!!


Michele won a paperback copy of Felinian by M. Clifford.

Lisa won an ebook copy of Felinian by M. Clifford.

and

Jaime won an ebook copy of Fertile Crescent (Felinian #2) by M. Clifford.


Congratulations to the winners! They have all been contacted and verified. For those of you who didn't win, be sure to come back on Tuesday because I'm participating in another giveaway hop that starts May 1st!!

9 comments:

  1. Love your blog! new follower, please follow back. Thanks!

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black cats rule!

    And I LOVED Deadlocked! So jealous you have all four!

    Have a great week :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Enjoy all the new pretties. :)
    O'Dell @ Book Twirps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent haul! I'm excited to read the last two Body Finder books! OH, Timepiece, very excited for that one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!!! Hope it was a good one! I still need to read the Body Finder books. Great haul!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier!
    Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some books this week with creepy covers. Loving that. Have fun reading the books you got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG SUCH AN AWESOME HAUL

    thanks for visiting my book haul here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much again, Stephanie, for letting me participate in your giveaway hop! I would be happy to provide more books for future hops -- just let me know!
    Thanks,
    M. Clifford

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have quite a haul! Until Next Time looks really good.

    Thanks for stopping by my STS:

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/04/stacking-shelves-april-29-2012.html

    ReplyDelete