May 18, 2012

Bout of Books Day 4 Update

 

If your are keeping up with my Bout of Book Read-A-Thon updates, you know that I haven't been reading as much as I wanted. Yesterday, things turned around! I paused on reading The Watchers by Jon Steele because it's a bit too heavy and was slowing me down. I started reading Struck by Jennifer Bosworth yesterday and it sucked me right in! I'm planning on finishing it today and hopefully reading at least 1 other book (probably a short one, but oh well). I hope everyone is doing great on their own goals & happy reading!


Don't forget to enter my stop on the Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop & check out the other giveaways I have going on!
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved 'Struck' - you're right, it really does suck you in... Which is exactly what you need for a sluggish read-a-thon moment! Off to check out your Love in Bloom stop... :)

    ReplyDelete