May 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 4/29 - 5/5


Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. According to her, it's "all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!"

I had another AMAZING mailbox this week! :)

For Review - Physical Copies

  
Glitch - Heather Anastasiu (EEEK!)
Fated - Alyson Noel (Another EEEK!)
The Watchers - Jon Steele
Little Night - Luanne Rice
Beautiful Sacrifice - Elizabeth Lowell

A HUGE thanks goes out to St. Martin's Griffin, Blue Rider Press, Viking Books, and William Morrow for sending me these great books for review!

For Review - eBooks

 

This Is Not a Test - Courtney Summers
Shadow Sight - E.J. Stevens
Redheads Are Soulless - Heather M. White
The Hiding Place - David Bell
Scars - Cheryl Rainfield
The Substitute - Holly Barrington

A big thanks to St. Martin's Griffin, Penguin, WestSide Books, and authors E.J. Stevens, Heather M. White, and Holly Barrington for sending these books for review!

Won

   
I won The Palaver Tree from Alana @ Dark Obsession Chronicles and A Life of My Own from Ranee @ Ranee' S. Clark

Bought

  
Deadlocked - Charlaine Harris
Insurgent - Veronica Roth


What new books did you get this week? Leave links in the comments! 

11 comments:

  1. WOW, awesome mailbox this week. Glitch, Insurgent and This is not a Test...Jealous. Great reading. I hope you enjoy all of them.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM-Weekly Roundup. I appreciate it.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fated looks really good to me! enjoy!

    My post is here:
    Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! I still need to go buy myself a copy of Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying to read This is Not a Test...sweet haul this week. You can see my books and news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question: Did you request those review books or were they sent to you? I'm starting to experiment with requesting books from publishing companies so i'm all new and curious hehe :) Awesome haul btw!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic books this week!! You totally reminded me I still have to read This is Not a Test.. thought for a second that I missed the release date! :P

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Paris Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really want to read Insurgent. I've heard such good things about it, but there's just not enough time to read it :/ Hope you enjoy all the books that you received.

    Aly
    My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stephanie!! ;) Great books this week!;)

    In the past I would have never missed a Sookie novel, but since I have been disappointed in the last couple books I decided to hold off for now because I'm an Eric fan, and I know I'll be dissapointed.:( I hope you love Insurgent, I'll be reading it soon as well!;) Thanks for visiting my post!!;)

    Have an awesome week girlie!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome mailbox! I can't wait to get to Glitch, though I have a friend who's having trouble getting through it. Still, sounds like my kind of read. :) Also, super excited about This is Not a Test! Congrats on the haul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for Insurgent. Hopefully my mailman doesn't get any ideas and borrow it so it takes even longer to get to my house. I have been seeing Fated around quite a bit. I may have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete