May 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 5/20 - 5/26


Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. According to her, it's "all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!"


For Review - Physical Copies



Bridge of Scarlet Leaves by Kristina McMorris *SIGNED*
Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs 
A Fractured Light by Jocelyn Davies
Johnny Future by Steve Abee
Celtic Run by Sean Vogel
The Circle by Bentley Little

A HUGE thanks goes out to HarperCollins, Rare Bird Lit, Cemetery Dance Publishing, and author Sean Vogel for sending me these great books for review!
 

For Review - Ebooks


A big thanks to Knopf, Delacorte, and all the awesome authors who provided these books for review! (Click on the image to go to the Goodreads page.)

 
Won

 

The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright - Won from Cathy @ A Book A Day
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin - Won from Jessica @ Auntie Spinelli Reads
Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe - Won from Brenda @ Crazy Four Books
Shadow Bound by Rachel Vincent & SIGNED postcard - Won from Rachel @ Fiktshun 

Thanks to all these ladies for hosting the giveaways!


What did you get for your shelves this week? Leave links in the comments!
  

10 comments:

  1. You got a lot of great books. There's several where I still need to read the first book.

    Old follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! I received The Fall last week for review too :)

    my StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow AMAZING haul. I can't believe you won Masque of the Red Death. That book was amazing. And omg you are so lucky you got A Fractured Light and Sweet Shadows! I really really want them. And Lies Beneath. That book looks amazing. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I can't wait for A Fractured Light!
    Enjoy your books!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic collection! I have some serious cover lust and envy right now xD

    My incoming books list is in my Clock Rewinders post.
    -Angelya

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i'm jealous you have some really cool books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Steph

    Lots of great books you received this week! Awesome. I have A Fractured Light on its way as well. I hope we love it. Thanks for visiting this week. Happy reading! I hope we love all our books. Great haul this week.:) Happy Memorial Day!<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul Steph I can't wait to read Masque of the Red Death! I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks or stopping by and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rupture by Curtis Hox is an interesting book! :)

    P.S. you know u have captcha enabled right? just checking :)

    ReplyDelete