June 19, 2021

Juneteenth Roundup

 

Happy Juneteenth everyone! I've decided to do a special YA roundup featuring black authors and characters! These are just a few that I've read or are on my TBR. Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads page. Let me know if you've read any of them or have suggestions to add to the list!
 

A River of Royal Blood series by Amanda Joy
I've only had the chance to read the first book in this duology, but I absolutely loved it! You can find my review of it HERE.


War Girls series by Tochi Onyebuchi
 
 
 
A Song of Wraiths and Ruin series by Roseanne A. Brown
I really liked the first book and I'm counting the days until the release of A Psalm of Storms and Silence! You can find my review of A Song of Wraiths and Ruin HERE.
 
Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart
 Another book that's patiently waiting on my TBR. If there are witches involved - I'm definitely in!!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment