March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox: 3/11 - 3/17

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme is about books that you received or bought during the week.

For Review
  A big thanks goes out to authors Peter Anthony Kelley, Jacqueline Gardner, and Brinda Berry; Doubleday; and Hyperion for sending me these books to review! (I did a happy dance in the driveway after getting Serpent's Kiss - I can't wait to read it!!)

Won
 Thank you to Random House's Early Bird Reads for The Deep Zone and to Maria @ Fly High for Tom-All-Alone's!!

What did you get in the mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. Serpent's Kiss looks cool! I also can't wait to read Thoughtless. Happy reading and thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox, I have a few of these and want to read others. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them :)

    ReplyDelete