May 17, 2012

Bout of Books Day 3 Update

 

I have to admit - I am seriously peeved at myself right now. The whole reason why I joined this read-a-thon was so I could tame my review shelf. You know - actually make a dent in it. The past 2 days I have read under (WAY under) what I have wanted to. I'm in the middle of reading The Watchers by Jon Steele, which is a great book - but it's an adult fiction novel, so it's a bit heavier than some others. As much as I don't want to, I'm going to have to pause reading this book and go back to *hopefully* sailing through some YA. We're already on day 4 and I've only finished 1 book. Not okay. Ugh. I hope you guys are achieving your goals! Wish me better luck! :)

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I just have been to busy to read so far. I am hoping to get a lot more time in today. Good luck with your reading! :)

    New Follower.
    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beckie! I feel so disappointed in myself! I'm definitely hoping to do some major reading today & the rest of the week. Thanks for stopping by & for the follow!

      Delete
  2. Hang in there. I have read three, but now i am reading one that is a little more complex. Good luck today...i am rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete