May 30, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. Book bloggers present upcoming books they can’t wait to read and share their enthusiasm about new releases.



Title: Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration #2)
Author: Lia Habel


Genre: YA/Dystopian/Zombies
Publisher: Del Rey Books
Release Date: September 25, 2012




First 70 Words from Dearly, Beloved:


When I got to the top of the hill, the zombie caught me. I dropped my parasol and leather-bound digital diary in shock. He pulled me to his body from behind, imprisoned my tiny hands in his so I couldn’t fight back, and parted his cold lips at the nape of my neck.
I squealed with delight, even as I drummed my boot heel on his shin. “Bram, let go!”



AND a Teaser Paragraph from Lia Habel:

Then he insulted her and her father. In a funny way, that offered me some reassurance. I’d heard the words, and they occasioned a wave of nearly debilitating anger, but I hadn’t ripped his tongue out. Progress. I’d become a regular New Victorian gentleman.



What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links in the comments!
 

2 comments:

  1. Dearly beloved sounds interesting. I am a new blogger and following you. Please follow me back at http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Dearly Departed, so I will definitely be reading this too. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete