June 11, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 6/3 - 6/9

 

Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. According to her, it's "all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!"

This week was another amazingly epic week for me when it comes to books. I'm pretty sure I freaked out (loudly) just about every single day after getting the mail/UPS. I feel very lucky to have received all these AWESOME books!

 

For Review - Physical Copies

 
Shadows of the Past by E. A. Jenson
Eyes Wide Open by Andrew Gross
Spell Bound (Women of the Otherworld #12) by Kelley Armstrong
Life Without Parole: A Kate Conway Mystery by Clare O'Donohue
Bent Road by Lori Roy
Broken Illusions (Midnight Dragonfly #2) *signed* by Ellie James
Shattered Dreams (Midnight Dragonfly #1) *signed* by Ellie James & swag!
Envy (Empty Coffin #1) by Gregg Olsen
Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #21) by Laurell K. Hamilton

A big thanks to Plume, Berkley/Penguin, Splinter, HarperCollins, and authors E.A. Jensen and the wonderful Ellie James for sending me these great books for review!


 
For Review - Ebooks


A HUGE thanks goes out to Abrams, Del Rey, Delacorte, Bloomsbury, Angry Robot, Balzer + Bray, HarperCollins, Netgalley, Edelweiss, and authors Josh Atkins and Jennifer Lane for letting me review these amazing books!! I've been dying to read almost all of these - I'm so excited to get started! (Click on the image to go to the Goodreads page.)


Won

From Stacey @ Fantasy Book Addict


Bought

  
Gotta love yard sales! I managed to snag The Leftovers, The Snowman, Then Came You, and the Charles Dickens books all for a total of $3.00! I bought Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter at Wal-Mart. The Snowman and The Leftovers have been on my wishlist forever - I'm so pumped to get them for such an awesome price!


What did you get for your shelves this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment