July 22, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 7/15 - 7/21


Stacking The Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews. According to her, it's "all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!"


For Review - Physical Copies


Integration by Imogen Rose (for tour)
Miss Me When I'm Gone by Emily Arsenault (from publisher)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (from publisher)
Auracle by Gina Rosati (for ARC tour)
Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer (from author)
The Possession of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson (from publisher)
Whispers in Autumn by Trisha Leigh & bookmark (from author)

A huge thanks to William Morrow, North Star Press, Scholastic, and authors Imogen Rose, Gina Rosati, Scott Cramer, and Trisha Leigh for sending me these awesome books for review!
*Note - I was NOT expecting the surprise that Scholastic sent me yesterday (aka The Raven Boys). I squealed like a little girl and did several happy dances around the house. I can't wait to read it! It's been at the top of my wishlist forever!! :)

Not Pictured:

Sweet Talk by Julie Garwood (from publisher) - This is not pictured because I have already passed it on to my guest reviewer for it. Watch for her upcoming review!
 

For Review - Ebooks

Click on the cover to go to the Goodreads page!


Won 


Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire - Won from E.M. Castellan
$10 Amazon GC - Won from Sandra Bunino
  

What did you get for your shelves this week? 

4 comments:

  1. It's great to see Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister finally in your hands/on your carpet! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven Boys seem to be in a lot of people's hauls this week..

    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap. that is alot of awesome. O.o so jealous right now. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You received some great books this week! I'm very excited to read Auracle as well as The Raven Boys. I adore Maggie Stiefvater!

    Thanks so much for sharing! I hope all the books are great! :)

    ReplyDelete