August 19, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: 7/22 - 8/18


Before I start this post, I want to apologize for how absolutely huge it's going to be. I haven't posted my Stacking the Shelves post since July 22nd, so I'm going to do one big post that includes everything I've received since then. That being said - here we go!

For Review - Physical Copies

From 7/22 - 7/28:

From 7/29 - 8/04:
 

From 8/05 - 8/11:

From 8/12 - 8/18:


A GINORMOUS thanks goes out to: Penguin for the absolutely epic package they sent me, to Jana Oliver, Angry Robot, William Morrow, Sourcebooks, Tor, HarperCollins, Jody Gehrman, Viking, Plume, Samantha Durante, Flux, Graphia, and Michelle Brooks.
 

For Review - Ebooks

From 7/22 - 7/28:
 Thanks to Simon & Schuster, Delacorte, and authors Anya Allyn and Alyssa Rose Ivy!

From 7/29 - 8/04:

Huge thanks goes out to Penguin, Random House, Harlequin, Delacorte, Hyperion, Harper's Voyager, Month9Books, Knopf, J. Taylor Publishing, Inkspell Publishing, and to authors Ann Pearlman, Willow Cross, Emi Gayle, P.T. Michelle, and Kristen Day.


From 8/05 - 8/11:
 
 Thanks to Harlequin, Egmont USA, Grove/Atlantic, and authors Cecilia Gray, Jes Young, and Jennifer Malone Wright for these great books!


From 8/12 - 8/18:
 

Huge thanks again to Random House, Harcourt Children's Books, William Morrow, Egmont USA, Inkspell Publishing, Hyperion, and to authors Michele Vail, Rhiannon Frater, Priya Ardis, Leigh Michael, and Mike Wech for these awesome books!

 Also - a ginormous thank you goes out to NetGalley and Edelweiss for allowing me access to review these books!!


Won/Bought

From 7/22 - 7/28:

 
  Crave - Won from Nimue @ Endlessly Bookish
Beyond - Won from Lucia @ Me, My Books & I
A Bad Day for Voodoo - Won from Pam @ Jelly Loves Books
Sweet Evil signed swag - Won from Tara @ Tater's Tall Tails
Taken by Storm - Won from Cassie (I forget what blog she's from - sorry!)


From 7/29 - 8/04:

Monument 14 & Blackbirds - From the Summer Book Exchange
The Rook - Won from Laura @ Little Read Riding Hood
$10 Amazon Gift Card - Won from E.J. Stevens


From 8/05 - 8/11:

Throne of Glass ARC - Won from Jessica @ Step Into Fiction
Posession and Surrender (both SIGNED) - Won from Jenn Johansson
SIGNED Shadow Sight Swag - Won from E.J. Stevens
SIGNED Remembrance bookmark - Won from Michelle Madow
This Dark Endeavor - Bought

From 8/12 - 8/18:

Sheltered - Won from Debra Chapoton (author)
Innocent Darkness bookmark - Won from Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog



What an unbelievably awesomely EPIC last few weeks for me! I'm still in complete awe over all the great books I received. I feel super blessed!!


What did you get for your shelves this week? Leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. How did you come about requesting books from the publishers?

    By the Way, Beyond is a really good read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Andrea! Thanks for stopping by my blog! What I do is make a wishlist of books I think sound really good. Then you find out who the publisher is (I check on Amazon). After you know the publisher, go to their website and find a contact page. There should be a listed email for review copies. They sometimes put them under publicity or media. Then cross your fingers and you just might get a surprise in the mail! I hope this helps. If you still have more questions, feel free to email me: stephward84(at)hotmail(dot)com

      Delete
  2. Thanks Shreya! I know it's completely crazy - in the absolutely best way! :)

    ReplyDelete