September 30, 2012

Review Copy Wipeout is Coming!



The Book Monsters are hosting a review copy challenge that will run from October 1st through December 31st. The goal is to read as many books from your review pile as you can (or want). Make sure to head over there to sign up for the challenge & grab a button! You can find the post here.

I recently went through and organized my review copy pile. Needless to say, I am really embarassed at how incredibly HUGE it has become - even though all I read these days are review copies. I really need to amp it up and finish as many of these as I can. I'm talking an entire 5 shelf bookcase worth of physical review copies - not to even mention how many ebooks I have for review. Any suggestions on how to choose which ones to read and in what order? I'm definitely overwhelmed here.

Here are just a few of the review copies that I need to read & hope to get through by the end of the year:

1 comment:

  1. I have a ton of review copies too. Though not as many physical review copies as you have. The way I go through mine is I have a spreadsheet for books I've won and author review requests/book tour books in order of the date I received them. I generally do 1 or 2 review books in the order that I got them (sometimes I juggle the schedule around a bit to accomodate tour dates and things like that) and then I read a "fun" book from the books I've won. Or, you could do a poll and have people vote on which book you should read next and decide the order that way.

    ReplyDelete