March 2, 2013

Saturday Swap!

Ruby's Reads

Hey everyone! I've decided to join in on the fun that Ruby's Reads started with Saturday Swap! I'll list the books here that I currently have available for trade, along with my wishlists.

**Please note that I am always adding new books to my trade list. If you would like to stay up to date with what I have for trade, you can find all my titles for trade HERE.**

This isn't nearly a complete list, but a good portion of some popular titles I have up for trade!







Like I said - I need to clear some room on my shelves and I need your help! I have a large variety of genres available - YA, adult, nonfiction, etc. I'm open to all offers, even if the titles aren't on my wishlists. If you see anything you'd be interested in trading for, just shoot me an email or message me on Goodreads! 

Wishlists

I do have multiple wishlists on Goodreads, so feel free to peek at them to see if there's anything on those that you have to trade!

 
 Email: stephward84 (at) hotmail (dot) com




No comments:

Post a Comment