July 31, 2013

ARC August!



The awesome Octavia behind the book blog Read. Sleep. Repeat. has come up with a fun challenge to help us tackle our ARC pile! Thus, ARC August was made! I don't know about the rest of you, but my review pile is WAY out of control!! What better way to read some fabulous review books while having fun and meeting other bloggers? This is the third read-a-thon/challenge that I'm participating in within the next month! Obviously, my review pile is ginormously huge and I really want (and need!) to get some serious reading done!

Want to join in on the fun? It's easy to sign up! The rules are simple: 1. Make a blog post stating that you will be participating in ARC August. 2. Add your post to the linky located on the site HERE. 3. Read as many ARCs during the month of August as you want! As a super awesome bonus, Octavia will be giving away a $20 gift card to the favorite book dealer of your choice - one lucky participant will be chosen at the end of the month to win the prize!

As for my goals for this challenge/read-a-thon, it is super simple: I plan on reading AS MANY ARCs AS POSSIBLE during the month of August. I have an obscene amount of them steadily piling up, so I really don't know which books I'll pick to read. To me, it's more quantity than genre - I SERIOUSLY need to tame the review pile! When I post a review that was an ARC in August, I'll include the graphic at the bottom of the post, so you know that it was a part of the challenge. That is, if I remember to! 

So what are you waiting for? Head on over and sign up! I hope to see you there! :)

If you are going to participate in ARC August, leave me a comment or a link to your goals post!




 

2 comments:

  1. Woah 3 challenges?!?! You're ambitious lol! I'm trying to dig myself out of this pile too though so I totally understand you ambition.

    Thanks for signing up, and good luck!
    -Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm participating, too! I think the whole ARC thing is a curse as much as it as a blessing. Well, sometimes I think that. Okay, not very often, but they do pile up so, so fast!

    ReplyDelete